Graybar Project Specialist - Honolulu, HI in Honolulu, Hawaii
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Serve as key member of Branch project management team and proficient user of SAP to ensure customer satisfaction, taking a pro-active approach to servicing Company customers on project orders.
- Perform order entry of job lot orders, including order acknowledgements to customers.
- Coordinate fixture package and gear releases, including expediting of drawings and approvals, updating shipping schedules to customers, expediting deliveries with suppliers and coordinating warehouse deliveries to ensure on time performance.
- Execute accurate job lot billing to customers utilizing software and process supplier invoices on projects for payment.
- Pro-actively produce various reports to customers and suppliers from project software throughout project period.
- Other duties as assigned. *Requirements
_Minimum Job Requirements
No experience required: Entry level position High school diploma or GED required
_Preferred Job Requirements
2-3 years experience preferred: Some customer service experience in a related electrical industry preferred Four-year degree preferred
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Knowledge * Knowledge of the Company's products and services * Knowledge of Microsoft Word an Excel * Knowledge of SAP Skills * Oral and written communication skills * Customer service skills Abilities * Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally * Ability to be detail oriented *Working Conditions
Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Project Specialist - Honolulu, HI