U.S. Bank Data Analytics Reporting Analyst - Payments Risk in Honolulu, Hawaii
U.S. Bank Payment Services Chief Risk Office (CRO) is seeking a Data Analytics Reporting Analyst , to provide risk oversight and reporting across Payment Services.
The reporting analyst will work on big data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performing analysis, interpreting results and developing actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
This includes data mining, data auditing, aggregation, validation, reconciliation and developing and automating reporting that will be used for monitoring of key controls within the business.
Strong communication, data analytics, and Excel skills are required for this role.
The Data Analytics Reporting Analyst, reporting to an analytics manager, is an individual contributor who works independently and under minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable and actionable information
• Apply broad experience and knowledge of data management to drive and design effective analytical reporting
• Develop solutions to proactively predict risks based on trends
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work in an environment with multiple concurrent projects
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
• Four to five years of statistical analytics experience
• Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros, etc.) are a requirement for this position. Testing/validation will be performed before hire.
• Proficient Microsoft product skills in Power Point, Access, Infopath, SharePoint, and Word
• Preferred experience in SAS, SQL, and/or Visual Basic
• 4-5 years of financial experience, preferably in a Risk, Audit, Executive Reporting, or Data Analytics role
• Self-directed and independently motivated individual who places a high value on organizational skills and maintains a strong business acumen
• Proficient Microsoft product skills in Power Point, Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, and Word
• Candidate will need to support staff in multiple time zones
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180008902
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.