Prometric SME Customer Service - Test Center Administrator in Honolulu, Hawaii
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled assessment services, providing paper-and-pencil, Internet and computer-based testing solutions. It offers a fully integrated testing system that includes test development, test delivery and data management capabilities. On behalf of 600 current clients in the academic, professional, government, corporate and information technology markets, Prometric develops and/or delivers assessments through a global network of testing centers in 132 countries as well as direct to candidates via the Web.
The Test Center Administrator works in a faced paced professional Test Center setting to ensure the integrity of our testing services by proctoring and controlling the computer based test center environment. This will include greeting candidates, verifying candidate identification, monitoring the examination process and maintaining Prometric policies and guidelines. The Test Center Administrator will uphold Prometrics standard for integrity by providing clients with a secure and clean testing location that enables our clients to pursue their testing needs in a controlled and comfortable environment.
- Controlling test area by maintaining a working knowledge of policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- If applicable, collect candidates biometric information (collect fingerprints)
- Monitor candidates as they complete their exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect security of all computer software in Test Center environment
- Reboot computer servers and reset passwords when necessary
- Report any occurrences which fall outside company guidelines to corporate management
- Manage incidents of unacceptable identification or authorization on behalf of clients
- Manage misconduct such as security breaches or inappropriate conduct of candidates
- Ensure test center environment is maintained to ensure a safe and comfortable testing experience
- High School Diploma required, college experience preferred
- One to two years customer service related experience required
- Communicate effectively with the public from a position of authority
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational and maintenance instructions
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
- Ability to multitask and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds
- Exposure to Microsoft windows based computer applications
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
- Experience using internet browser
Available Shift(s): Monday- Saturday 7:00 am- 6:00 pm.
Must be flexible during days and evenings on various days and times subject to change according to demand of testing.
Prometric, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ETS, is the recognized global leader in technology-enabled testing and assessment services. Its comprehensive suite of services, including test development, test delivery and data management capabilities, allows clients to develop and launch global testing programs as well as accurately measure program results and data. Prometric reliably delivers and administers more than nine million tests a year on behalf of approximately 400 clients in the academic, professional, healthcare, government, corporate and information technology markets. It delivers tests flexibly via the Web or by utilizing a robust network of more than 10,000 test centers in 163 countries. For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword: customer service